Thursday, June 01, 2006

Half As Goals

Filed Under: Poker

I was reading the fine blog by DoubleAs this morning and it's led me to revisit my often tumultuous relationship with goals. I like the fact that he sets general monthly goals and just tries to follow through with them. I would like to do the same type of thing, but since I don't play at the monetary levels that he does I can't very well do "DoubleAs goals". I'll just call mine "Half As goals". I'll make these a monthly deal so lets get started.

Half As Goal #1:
Win a multi-table tournament

Half As Goal #2:
Satellite my way into one of the Full Tilt Winner's Choice tournaments

Half As Goal #3:
In the month of May I had 100 table hours logged at the NL games. For the month of June I want to maintain that pace.

That should do it. I'm going to start with baby steps and we'll see how the month goes.