Friday, June 18, 2004

Back From The Beyond

It’s been a while since my last update. That’s very unlike me but I’ve had the week from hell and I haven’t played any poker until last night. To start things off we have a massive Thunder Storm on Friday night. We discover on Saturday that we have lost allot and I do mean allot of equipment due to a lightning stike. I spend 34 hours straight at work and then my mom falls, shatters a disc in her back and breaks her foot. Between work, hospital, and trying to catch up on sleep, I have had no free time whatsoever.

Since I couldn’t finish through the weekend I ended a second week down although it was only -$17.25. Last night I decided to forgo sleep (which I still need desperately) and play some more at Aztec Riches. I had a hard time focusing but managed to make some money in the hour at the table. I don’t know if I’ll have time tonight to play but I need the adrenaline boost a good weekend at the tables can give.

Total – 65 minutes, 6.5BB, 6BB/Hr, 65 minutes

I have enabled a site feed now so newsreaders can pick up my posts. See the link in the links section.