Saturday, June 19, 2004

Almost…Not Quite

Another win last night and I’m feeling pretty good. That’s only two wins since my losses, so I’m not ready to call an end to the slump yet, but things are looking good.

Another night of Aztec Poker and I found a table composition I hadn’t run into before. 9 out of the 10 players were playing very tight. I wouldn’t say they were all rocks as some were making mistakes but certainly not the loose tables I’m used to there. It was easier to get some of them to lay down hands on bluffs so that was fun to do every now and then. I feel I could have done better as I rocked back and forth between up and down for a while. A few table “experts” provided some amusement but they hurt more than they helped the table.

Stats – 138 minutes, 9.25BB, 4.02BB/Hr, 155 hands