Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Bluff Tour Answer

Filed Under: Poker

Since I've received several inquiries about whether I will be playing in the second season of the Bluff Poker Tour, I may as well answer them here.

The short answer is, no.

The long answer involves my feelings about how I think season one was ran. With the rule changes after the fact, numerous venue changes, having to play on sites who's software is abysmal, severe...severe...severe lack of communication by the operators of the event, and a less than stellar solution to the final event debacle, I simply cannot send my business to them. I could go into specifics but all that would do is make it look like I'm picking on them.

I'm sure many players had an enjoyable experience with the tour, but I did not. Best of luck to all of you that play in season two.