Thursday, March 06, 2008

Call For Help

I am in the process of starting up a new website.  This website will be poker related but won't involve strategy posts or affiliate stuff.

I am looking for someone with Wordpress theme knowledge.  I am finalizing what I want the site to look like and I need help.  I could take the time to learn how to do it but I really need to concentrate on content at this point.  If anyone knows how to do theme development and can help build the site please contact me.  All I can offer at this point is credit for the work as payment.  We may be able to work something out for future compensation but we would have to discuss it.

I also am looking for logo and banner design.  Again I have an idea of what I'm looking for but I'm far from an artist.  If you can offer any assistance It would be greatly appreciated.

I may also be soliciting some writing help. If their are any aspiring writers with an eye for good software design and some technical know how let me know.

As always I can be reached at lifesagrind@gmail.com