Monday, April 24, 2006

Is PokerSourceOnline the Best Referral Site?

In a word...

Yes

In addition to the tremendous offers they give for the sign up of a new site, they also provide the best freerolls in the industry. The customer service is top notch and last night proved it.

PokerSourceOnline has given away multiple trips on poker cruise freerolls as well as numerous cash freerolls for their existing customers. I was fortunate enough to win one of these cruise trips in 2004. It was a tremendous time and my wife enjoyed it even more than I did. I had the opportunity to meet the owners of PSO along with several members and everyone was a real pleasure to be around. The PSO staff made sure we had a great time and that all of our needs were met.

Last night PSO continued to impress me as they hosted a $10,000 freeroll on Absolute Poker for anyone who had ever done a promotion with them. When I went to register for the freeroll Absolute reported that I was not able to participate. A quick trip to the PSO chatroom and within 10 minutes the problem was resolved and I was registered for the event.

With only 281 entrants this tournament provided even more value. I have to boast a little and say that I played about as close to an "A" game throughout as I could. I wasn't able to pull out the win as I lost the heads up battle but it was still a very nice $1,600 win on $0 invested.

They have another $10,000 freeroll coming up in May with Poker Rewards. This freeroll will require that you signed up for Poker Rewards through PSO though. If you don't have an account there yet, and you can play 750 raked hands before May 7th, get there now.