Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Winning Back

With the first week of February coming to a close it is with a great sigh of relief that I can report some actual winning at the tables. January came to a close with every limit played at ending in the red. Limit, No limit, SNG's, Multi table tournaments, everything.

January was a highly discouraging month but so far in February things have been the exact opposite. I'm winning again at the SNG's and am up overall. I'm winning at No limit now but still haven't recovered all of the losses from January yet. I have no plans to play limit poker again anytime soon but one never knows what the future will hold.

Speaking of future. Have you seen the spoof movie trailier Brokeback to the Future. If you haven't go check it out, funny stuff.

I haven't played on Absolute Poker in so long that they have given me ten free dollars to do what I want with. I may save it for my first buyin of the newly announced PSO poker league, or I may squander it at a micro limit NL table, who knows.

I'm going to start posting about more random things than just poker on this blog from here on out. I really don't have anything to say about poker that you probably haven't heard before, so except for updates on my own play I'm going to start throwing in some news items, commentary on what interests me and other assorted items. This may or may not drive away my 10 loyal readers but it's my blog and I'll write what I want to.

P.S. I'm not kidding about only having 10 readers. According to sitemeter I have had an average of 10 visitors a day for months now.