Sunday, August 26, 2007

ReFormat


I somehow managed to corrupt my OS last weekend and had to do a complete reformat of my hard drive. I couldn't find the setup disk that came with the laptop so I couldn't do a normal restore and it took me a while to get everything back in order.

Good news...my laptop runs much faster now.

Bad news...not much poker played because of it.

I was very happy with both the Poker Tracker and Tourney Manager people as they responded to my requests for new registration info almost immediately. I managed to save all my SNG data in Tourney Manager but I'm having to start over with Poker Tracker. No real loss there as I haven't been playing any cash games and I prefer the other program for my SNG tracking.

At any rate I'm debating an increase in play for the month of September. This will be difficult as this is the start of my busiest two months at work. I'll just have to wait and see.