Thursday, March 13, 2008

LiveCast Schedule - Now With Hole Cards

I still need to give the livecasting page a good redesign but I do have most of the kinks worked out on the broadcast side.  I  know the audio is a bit weak but I don't want to spend the money on a USB mic. right now.  If I get enough interested viewers then I'll readdress that.

The live schedule will be as follows barring any unforeseen instances of life getting in the way.  In that case I will post something here letting you know I won't be on.

Tues-Thurs. 9pm - 10pm central time.

I will be on more often than that but I can only commit to the times above for now.  I will also on occasion be broadcasting my screen when I'm doing development work on PokerTechReviews.com.

If I'm playing in a blogger tournament I will not be displaying my hole cards.  This would of course just be stupid on my part.  During all other times though my hole cards will be up for everyone to see and comment on.

So come hang out and make fun of me to my face.  I'll be on tonight.

PS - I see a lot of the RSS feeds have not been updated to my new site yet.  Git'er done.