Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Perhaps I Was Wrong

I stated in an earlier post that I could lose money a lot faster than I could make money. Well last night I was proven wrong. Stats: 94 minutes – 3 tables - +78.55BB - +50.14BB/hour. WOW!!! That is definitely the most I’ve ever won in one sitting! I know that is not indicative of what can be expected in the future. It does prove though that once in a great while I can do it. Well for the next two weeks with all the house stuff going on I won’t be able to post anything but these quick notes. It won’t matter though since according to site meter no one has visited this site since Sunday. So really all I’m doing here is talking to myself. The men in the little white suits are coming… The men in the little white suits are coming…. Their coming to take me away… HA HA HEE HEE HO HO

|